Yale YELA hydraulic cylinders with safety lock in Ireland are recommended when loads have to remain in the lifted position over a period of time. The safety lock nut ensures a positive load hold in any position, and work can be carried out beneath the lifted load. Hydraulic pressure can be released so that cylinders work like mechanical supports. Pumps can be separated from cylinders. Lifting and moving of large machinery, steel construction, bridges or similar loads, supporting of buildings and foundations. For all heavy-duty jacking applications where a special safety factor is appropriate like lifting and lowering bridges, supporting buildings and foundations, jacking up heavy machines, steel sections, ship modules or similar loads.
- Operating pressure maximum 700 bar.
- Single-acting, gravity return.
- Generous guiding bands ensure a robust piston guiding.
- Hard chromium-plated piston with trapezoidal thread.
- Overflow hole ensures a definite piston end stop.
- Interchangeable hardened saddle.
- Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
- Includes female coupler half model CFY-1.
- All cylinders have lifting rings.
|Capacity options:||From 30 ton up to 220 ton|
|Documentation:||CE Marked and comes with Certification|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.