Yale YH double-acting hydraulic cylinders in Ireland are extremely robust cylinders especially designed for universal heavy-duty lifting and positioning applications as well as for industrial production and assembly jobs. The cylinders offer high pushing and pulling forces. The double-acting design assures a high piston retraction speed. Major areas of application are bridge building and civil engineering, off-shore, ship building, etc. They can also be used as power source in frame presses, stamping fixtures and other industrial uses where high pushing and pulling forces are required.
- Yale ChroMo-Design.
- Operating pressure maximum 700 bar.
- Double-acting with hydraulic return.
- Long bronze piston guidings.
- Piston strokes from 30 up to 500mm.
- Cylinder body and piston are made from solid chromium-molybdenum steel and heat-treated.
- Double bronze bearing of the hard chromium plated piston.
- Metric mounting threads on cylinder housing, in the bottom of the cylinder body and in the piston rod.
- Stop ring can bear full capacity (pressure) and is fitted with dirt wiper.
- Interchangeable hardened saddle.
- Dirt wiper protects against dirt.
- Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
- Includes 2 female coupler halves model CFY-1.
- From model YH-30/200 with carrying handle.
- From model YH-50/350 with 2 lifting rings.
|Capacity options:||From 5 ton up to 100 ton|
|Documentation:||CE Marked and comes with Certification|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.