This Yalelift 360 CR manual chain block hoist in Ireland is supplied with corrosion resistant features and is fitted with stainless steel load and hand chains for an increased life expectancy. Completely corrosion resistant units should be used in all conditions with increased requirements towards corrosion protection. Typical applications are in food processing (e.g. dairy, abattoir, etc.), chemical industries (e.g. paper, dye industries), farming and sewage treatment. Corrosion starts on the surface of components due to reaction of environmental influences. This affects the mechanical properties of the components, e.g. breaking load and total ultimate elongation. Many components are supplied in black (unmachined), bright (machined) or painted condition. This offers certain protection but after only a short period of time corrosion can begin. With the application of a protective coating, the development of corrosion can be reduced and delayed, thus extending the service life of the treated components.
- The enclosed robust stamped steel housing protects all internal components even in the toughest conditions.
- The extremely low headroom allows maximum use of the lifting height.
- The revolutionary 360 degrees rotating hand chain guide allows the operator to work from virtually any position, in confined spaces or above the load.
- The Yalelift can even be operated from the side of the load which also makes it possible to use the hoist for horizontal pulling or tensioning. Due to the additional flexibility, the operator is no longer forced to work in the danger zone near the load.
- The brake system is extremely quiet and guarantees operational safety and improved serviceability due to omission of the vulnerable ratchet pawls. All parts are made of high quality materials, additionally zinc-plated or yellow-chromated to increase corrosion prevention.
- Chain guide and gearbox are almost totally enclosed. Even under the toughest conditions the internal gearbox remains protected.
- The hardened load sheave with four precision machined pockets ensures accurate movement of the load chain.
- The surface protected zinc-plated alloy steel load chains fulfil all requirements of current national and international standards and regulations. They are matched perfectly to the load chain sheave and guarantee smooth and precise chain motion.
- Drop forged load and suspension hooks that yield under overload instead of breaking, are made of high tensile steel. The hooks are fitted with robust safety latches and rotate 360 degrees.
|Capacity options :||500kg up to 4000kg|
|Beam width:||From 50mm up to 180mm|
|Length of Load Chain Options:||From 3 meter up to 12 meter|
|Documentation:||CE Marked and comes with Certification|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.