Yalelift ATEX ITP Integral Push Trolley Hoists in Ireland are ideal for use in environments where there is a risk of explosion. The combination of the Yalelift 360 with a low headroom manual trolley provides even more flexibility in the application of the Yalelift 360.
- All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000 kg are provided with single chain fall and the min. headroom (Dim. A) has been further reduced. Ideal for applications with low ceilings and limited headroom.
- The proven and almost stepless adjustment system allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
- Range A for a flange width up to 180 mm is standard and covers approx. 80% of all requirements.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a maximum beam profile incline of 14% (DIN 1025-1), excellent rolling features are guaranteed by prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
- Explosion protected version with spark resistant coating.
- Trolleys equipped with rubber buffers.
- Copper-coated load hooks.
||EX II 2 GD c IIB T4 (Zone 1/21 & 2/22)
|Capacity options :||500kg up to 2000kg|
|Length of Load Chain Options:||From 3 meter up to 12 meter|
|Documentation:||CE Marked and comes with Certification|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.