This CR Yalelift ITG integral gear trolley hoist is supplied with corrosion resistant features and is fitted with stainless steel load and hand chains for an increased life expectancy. Completely corrosion resistant units should be used in all conditions with increased requirements towards corrosion protection. Typical applications are in food processing (e.g. dairy, abattoir, etc.), chemical industries (e.g. paper, dye industries), farming and sewage treatment. Corrosion starts on the surface of components due to reaction of environmental influences. This affects the mechanical properties of the components, e.g. breaking load and total ultimate elongation. Many components are supplied in black (unmachined), bright (machined) or painted condition. This offers certain protection but after only a short period of time corrosion can begin. With the application of a protective coating, the development of corrosion can be reduced and delayed, thus extending the service life of the treated components.
- All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000 kg are provided with single chain fall and the min. headroom (Dim. A) has been further reduced. Ideal for applications with low ceilings and limited headroom.
- The proven and almost stepless adjustment system allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
- Range A for a flange width up to 180 mm is standard and covers approx. 80% of all requirements.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a maximum beam profile incline of 14% (DIN 1025-1), excellent rolling features are guaranteed by prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
- Trolleys equipped with rubber buffers.
|Capacity options :||500kg up to 1250kg|
|Beam width:||From 50mm up to 180mm|
|Length of Load Chain Options:||From 3 meter up to 12 meter|
|Documentation:||CE Marked and comes with Certification|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.