The Yalelift ITP integral push trolley chain block hoist in Ireland is ideal for use for heavy industrial applications and will revolutionise every operation. The combination of the Yalelift 360 with a low headroom manual trolley provides even more flexibility in the application of the Yalelift 360.The flexibility of the Yalelift 360 allows the operator to work from directly above the load. The advantage of this application is you can have a long lift whilst using a relatively short hand chain. More flexibility gives greater safety - operators can now work outside of the immediate danger zone reducing the risk of operator injury. By means of the 360 rotating hand chain cover, the user can operate the hoist from all directions and is no longer directly within the danger zone as before. The revolutionary chain guide ensures a precise and smooth chain operation at all times. The Yalelift 360 can be operated safely and efficiently from all positions, even from the side of the load. This means more safety and greater flexibility of the working position.
- All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000kg are provided with single chain fall and the min. headroom (Dim. A) has been further reduced. Ideal for applications with low ceilings and limited headroom.
- The proven and almost stepless adjustment system allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
- Trolleys up to 5000kg are offered for two beam ranges. Range A for a flange width up to 180mm is standard and covers approx. 80% of all requirements.
- Conversion to range B for beam width up to 300mm can be easily accomplished.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14% (DIN 1025 - part 1), excellent rolling features are guaranteed by prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
|Capacity options :||500kg up to 5000kg|
|Length of Load Chain Options:||From 3 meter up to 12 meter|
|Documentation:||CE Marked and comes with Certification|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.