The smallest of the Yale hand chain hoists has a compact design and a hand chain wheel cover that allows a rotation of 360 degrees. This ensures a high level of safety, as it is possible to work outside the danger zone. Due to its size, the YaleMINI360 fits into every tool box and supports the operator in their work. The housing of the new YaleMINI360 is made of die-cast aluminium, which makes it a very lightweight hand chain hoist. Due to the low weight, there are countless possible applications, e.g. assembly work in the industry, car repair shops, crafts etc.
Features and benefits include:
- With the 360 degrees rotating hand chain guide, a very large work area can be covered, this makes it possible for the operator not to stand in the danger zone.
- Compacted design, light weight, easy to carry.
- Made of die-cast aluminium.
- Due to the compact housing, all internal parts are protected. The device can therefore also be used outdoors or in rough environments.
- The load pressure brake complies with all technical regulations, thus the load is held in any position.
- The standard equipment includes forged lifting and load hooks made from age-resistant high-alloy tampered steel, which open when overloaded without breaking. The hooks with sturdy safety brackets can be rotated 360 degrees.
- The galvanized steel chain complies with all applicable national and international regulations. It optimally fits to the load chain wheel and ensures safe and long-lasting operation.
|Capacity options :||250kg or 500kg|
|Length of Load Chain Options:||From 3 meter up to 12 meter|
|Documentation:||CE Marked and comes with Certification|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.