Yoke Key Eye Point
The Yoke Grade 8 Key Eye Point has a 21st century successor to the eye bolt. This design feature makes the Key Eye Point resistant to side loading failure and accidental unscrewing. It is used for pump and valve handling.
- Rotates through 360° adjustable in the direction of the load.
- Manufactured from alloy steel, quenched and tempered. Captive bolt with high WLL.
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with EN1677-1.
- Load rated parts are 100% magnaflux crack detected.
- Individual forged parts and cap screw are traceable to Test Certification.
- Bolts are Metric thread (ASME / ANSI B18.3.1M).
- Proof tested to 2.5 times the WLL.
- Fatigue rated to 1.5 times the WLL.
- Design Factor 4 : 1
- All YOKE Lifting points meet or exceed all the requirements of ASME B30.26.
- Quick and simple assembly, just a tapped hole is required.
Brand: Mobility: Rotates through 360° adjustable in the direction of the load Design factor: 4:1 Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.