The Tiger Brake Winch is a high quality multi-purpose winch used for a wide variety of lifting and hoisting applications. The automatic brake ensures the load remains suspended when the crank is released and avoids unchecked descent of the load; there is no freewheeling making the hand winch extremely safe to operate. All the mechanical components are enclosed for protection against dust, dirt and rain contamination. This equipment has a lifting capacity ranging from 800lbs to 2600lbs. The BHW is compact and lightweight yet rugged and durable.
These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13157: 2004+A1:2009.
Other versions available:
Corrosion resistant, with fully protective coating.
Noiseless, with a quiet brake design.
Noiseless and Corrosion resistant model.
Dual handle pinion shaft option available - allows handle to be fitted on both sides.
- High quality multi-purpose winch.
- Automatic load-actuated brake can hold the load in any position.
- Compact, light-weight and rugged construction.
- Gears and brakes fully covered to prevent dust, dirt and rain contamination.
- Heat treated gears.
- Very low operator effort required for easy operation.
- Dual handle pinion shaft option available on all models, allows handle to be fitted on both sides.
- Universal mounting plate.
- Available as 360kg, 550kg, 800kg and 1180kg models.
- For cable and strap.
- Finished in high quality powder coat paint offering excellent corrosion protection.
- Fully corrosion protected versions available.
- Noiseless 1200lb model available.
- 3D Drawings available on full range for project planning.
- Operating temperature -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option).
Model: BHW Options: Without dual handle
With dual handle
Pulling capacity options: 360kg
Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.